Chamomile, Rosehips, Spearmint, Orage Peel, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Stevia Leaves.
- Caffeine Free
- Helps to sleep better at night
- Promote deep sleep
- Caffeine free.
- Mild diuretic
- Anti inflammatory
- Contains antioxidants and vitamins
- Help with digestive problems
- Relaxing tea is soothing and calming drink that act as a mild sedative.
- Relaxing tea used in case of irritability, sadness and anxiety.
- Help to reduce arthritis
- Help to reduce sinusitis, asthma and flu
- Powerful antiseptic and can be useful in the treatment of instestinal infections.
- Antispasmodic properties that help relieve intestinal spasms, as may occur with intestinal infections or adverse food reactions.
- Relaxing effect
- Rosehip delayed signs of premature aging and wrinkles
- Prevent heart disease in obese people
- Stimulates circulation
1. Pour boiling water into a teapot or teacup
2. Use 1 level teaspoon of leaves per 8oz of water
3. Pour prepared water over leaves, Brew 3 to 5 mins